Airborne disinfection of surfaces and equipment medical previously cleaned.
- To be used without human presence
- Clear, colourless solution
- For use with AEROSEPT COMPACT 250 and AEROSEPT 500
- Consumption: 7 ml / m3
Instructions For Use : To Be Used Without Human Presence!
- Insert the container in the AEROSEPT COMPACT 250 / the AEROSEPT 500. Place the unit in the corner of the previously cleaned room. Adjust the program according to the volume of the room to be treated.
- Start the AEROSEPT COMPACT 250 / the AEROSEPT 500 and leave the room. Delayed start preset to 1 minute (adjustable from 1 minute to 9 hours).
- Diffusion starts. The diffusion time is automatically calculated depending on the selected room volume.
- Respect the contact time depending on the desired antimicrobial activity. Wear a protective mask to re-enter the room.
- Renew the air by ventilating the room (please refer to the MSDS and scientific file).
Note: Please contact LABORATOIRES ANIOS to ensure the compatibility of the product with materials sensitive to oxidants.
Stabilised solution of peracetic acid (N° CAS 79-21-0 : +/- 1200 ppm) and hydrogen peroxide.
Precautions for Use
Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (Drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products).
Use biocidal products with caution. Before every use, read the label and information concerning the product.
Storage: between +5°C and +25°C in vertical position.
Biocidal product intended for disinfection of surfaces (Group 1 – PT2) – use reserved for professionals.
The ASEPTANIOS AD – AEROSEPT 500 process is effective according to the French application standard NF T 72-281 (bactericide, mycobactericide, fungicide, virucide, sporicide) – 7ml/m³ – 55°C.
- 4 cans, 2 litres each
- 4 cans, 5 litres each with a suction tube