High level disinfectant / Cold sterilant of surgical, medical, endoscopic, thermosensitive equipment and medical devices.
- Absence of acetic acid vapour: better user tolerance
- Easy use: activator integrated to the 5L can
- Efficacy proved at 900ppm of peracetic acid
- Use duration of the soaking bath: 14 days maximum, check the conformity of the solution with test-strips
- Compatible with any kind of cleaning pre-disinfectant products with neutral pH.
- Wide compatibility with materials, tanks and working table.
- Can be used in the presence of a vapour suction system
- Presence of anti-corrosive agents to control corrosion of metals
- The disinfecting solution contains from 1500 ppm of peracetic acid (after activation) to 900 ppm (threshold limit concentration detected by test-strips)
Extemporaneous production of peracetic acid from acetylcaprolactam (PHERA® system).
ANIOXYDE 1000-GENERATOR contains 3% of hydrogen peroxide.
Precautions for Use
- Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (Drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products)
- Storage between +5°C and +25°C
- Store upright
- Class IIb medical device (Directive 93/42/EEC as amended)
- 4 cans, 5L each + integrated activator
- Test strips (box of 50)