Hydroalcoholic solution for hygienic treatment and surgical disinfection by hand-rubbing.
Carry out hygienic treatment in these cases: Removal of gloves. At the start of service/ at the end of service. A day-to-day activity, hotel activities. Treatments involving contact with healthy skin. After contact with a patient in septic isolation. Before carrying out any invasive procedure (peripheral catheter, urinary probe and other similar devices).
After contact with an infected patient or his/her environment. Between patients after any potentially contaminating procedure. Before any contact with a patient in protective isolation. Before carrying out a lumbar puncture, ascites puncture or articular drain-off, or other similar procedures. Before handling intravascular devices, pleural drains, implantable chambers and other similar situations. In the case of a series of contaminating actions for the same patient.
Carry out surgical disinfection in these cases: Before any surgical, obstetric or interventional radiology procedure. Before any procedure for which surgical asepsis is required: inserting a central or spinal catheter, implantable chamber, amniocentesis, pleural drain and other similar situations.
- Ethyl alcohol: 755 ml/l
- Density at +20°C: approx. 0.870
- pH at +20°C: approx. 5.5 (near to skin pH)
- Aerobiocontamination study available on request.
Ethanol (700 mg/g ie 755 ml/l – N° CAS 64-17-5) in the presence of moisturizing and emollient agents, and water. Without perfume nor colouring.
Precautions for Use
- Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (Drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products). Use biocidal products with caution. Before every use, read the label and information concerning the product
- Store between +5°C and +25°C
- Human hygiene biocidal product (Main Group 1 – PT1) – reserved for professional use
- 20 bottles, 75 ml each
- 6 bottles, 300 ml each with screwed pump
- 12 bottles, 500 ml each with screwed pump
- 12 bottles, 500 ml each for dispenser
- 12 bottles, 1 L each for dispenser
- 12 bottles, 1L each with screwed pump
- 12 airless bottles, 1 L each
- Supplier for 300 ml bottle
- Supplier for 500 ml bottle