Recommended for frequent use for simple hand wash and general body cleansing in hospital, during frequent use.
- Amber solution
- pH of product: about 6.5
- Relative density: about 1.027
- Viscosity suitable for any type of dispenser
- Aqua (Water), Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauryl
- Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Linoleamide DEA, PEG-200
- Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate and PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,
- Disodium Ricinoleamido MEA-Sulfosuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol,
- Sodium Benzoate, Lactic acid, Parfum (Fragrance).
- Resistance to biological contamination:
Weekly test for recontamination performed for 15 weeks.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa: CIP 82 118
- Staphylococcus aureus: CIP 4 83
- Candida albicans: CIP 48 72
- Aspergillus niger: ATCC 16404
Precautions For Use
- Please refer to the label.
- Storage: +5°C to +35°C
- 200 x 30ml bottles
- 12 x 500ml bottles with screwed up pump
- 12 x 1litre bottles with screwed up pump
- 12 x 1litre airless bottles