Neutralization of alkaline residues coming from detergents and water during the washing cycle in automatic washers of medico-surgical instru- ments and medical devices.
ANIOS RN is traceable by conductimetry
- Density at 20°C: about 1.184
- pH at 0.3%: about 2.5
- Conductivity at 0.3%: 1.77 mS/cm
Instructions for Use
Concentrated solution for professional use. ANIOS RN is used diluted from 0.1% to 0.5% (1 to 5ml per litre of water), according to the type of machine and use. A complementary rinsing with water or with a product with neutral pH has to be made at the end of cycle.
- Formulation based on phosphoric acid
Precautions for Use
- Hazardous – follow the instructions for use (In accordance with Directive 99/45/EC and its amendments)
- Storage: to +5°C at +35°C
- Class I medical device (Directive 93/42/EEC as amended)
- 2x 5 L can
- 10 L can
- 25 L can
- 200 L drum