Neutral rinsing solution with a lubricant effect for surgical and medical instruments.
A combined product which ensures quick drying without trace.
- Colourless clear liquid
- pH of pure product at 20°C: about 7 0,08%
- pH when diluted at 0.2%: about 7.7
- Density at +20°C: about 1.012
Instructions for Use
Injection in cold or hot water, at dilutions from 0.08 to 0.3% (0.8 to 3ml per litre of water), according to the type of machine.
ANIOS RL is recommended for rinsing with reverse osmosis or deionized water.
- Ethylene and propylene oxide condensates
- Glycolic derivatives
- Fatty alcohols with anti-foam action
Precautions for Use
- Dangerous – respect the precautions for use (Drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemicals products)
- Storage : between +5°C and +35°C
- Class I medical device (Directive 93/42/CEE as amended)
- 2 x 5 L cans
- 10 L can